Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

"Out in the Streets..." Ford Fusion Sighting

        I was sitting in my vehicle in the parking lot of a Target shopping mall, when I decided to look behind me. I saw a nice rear end of a car, but I couldn’t really tell what model it was. After looking for a while to try and make it out, I realized it was the Ford Fusion. The rear end was just sexy! I jumped out of the van with my cell phone and tried to get as close up as I could, and as fast as I could, to snap a picture, as best as I could – before the owner could arrive.
        Furthermore, what I have noticed, is that I am beginning to see these gorgeous automobile derrieres in increasing numbers. It seems to be the new trend. However, I know this is more than a trend; this is going to be here to stay! Because it’s hot!
Beautiful shapely rear

- Gebre Mesquitta

No comments:

Post a Comment