Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

“Out in the Streets…” (1994 Customized Chevrolet Tahoe Sighting)

        What caught my eye with this Chevy Tahoe SUV was the gorgeous wheels! They are of an exceedingly pretty design, and have the appearance of being in motion while resting at a standstill. I can instantly picture the vehicle moving to a pounding bass all in one glance. (hahaha).


As I looked through the camera lens snapping the first shot, I also realized that there was an unusually shaped exhaust pipe at the rear end. So, I moved to the rear side of the vehicle to get a closer look. I’m like, “Wow! This is f#**kin’ cool man!!!” This is what I call out-of-the-box aftermarket automobile customization! Yep, and so my camera went snap-snap-snap!






This exhaust pipe is soooo....unique!...just sooo OUT-OF-THE-DAMN-BOX!

- Gebre Mesquitta

No comments:

Post a Comment