Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Chrysler 200 Super S


I think Chrysler needs to stop being so lackadaisical with their designs. They shouldn’t want to have to have aftermarket customizations to make their vehicles design look better. Rather it should be the other way around! The original or stock vehicle should be as as hot as an aftermarket customization, and then it should look ten times better with aftermarket customization. Now don’t get me wrong, this Chrysler 200 Super S does kind of look really nice at least at the front and somewhat at the sides. The headlamps, though, its design, its shape just plucks my nerves. The form is so lethargic, there’s no “speed”. It looks like the designer just really and slowly drew that headlamp shape. It should be sharper, edgier, more dashing, more sexy. It needs to scream! Below I expressed myself on this issue, with a few sketches.


- Gebre Mesquitta

No comments:

Post a Comment