Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Move!....Get Out the Way!" EXTRA! EXTRA Wide Ford Superduty!!


I was browsing pictures of cars on Facebook - I spend hours and hours and hours of my spare time doing this, and that's still never enough - when I came across some pictures of a customized Ford Super Duty that was "lowered". I was like, "You know what, let me do something out of the box! Why not customize this! Why not make this truck "extra" wide! You know, like take it to the next level! So I just dropped everything that I had on my mind, and was doing - I was modeling a mansion in Rhino 3D - and put a couple hours of photoshop work in. And I decided to just give it my all, and make it look as real as possible, instead of doing a rushed slap-dash photohop job. In addition, I also did this extra wide customization, because it will be great for a set of deep dish wheels that I have designed, as well as another potentially wide wheel - under confidential development. Go to www.facebook.com/tafaridesign to follow the progress of this unique customization and become a fan! Thanks! 
- Gebre Mesquitta

No comments:

Post a Comment